Are you wondering how to get here? Just 90 miles west of NYC and 7 minutes off the Route 78 exit, we are a hop skip and a jump away for a weekend getaway. Similarly, we are 45 minutes from Philadelphia. The beauty of Bell Gate’s location is that it feels secluded when you are here, but it’s actually quite accessible.
Call, Email or use our Contact Form
Answers to our most asked Questions
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- What local attractions are by Bell Gate Farm?
- We have several attractions including, Lehigh Valley Ale Trail , Lehigh Valley Wine Trail , Sands Casino , Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom , Lehigh Valley IronPigs and hundreds more just in a 20 mile radius.
- Do we need a car at Bell Gate Farm?
- The answer is Yes and No. If you want to stay on the farm and relax, that is completely fine. If you need to visit one of our local attractions. We are privileged to have Uber in the area which can you take you anywhere in the entire Lehigh Valley
- What events can we have at Bell Gate Farm?
- We are up for anything , from Weddings to High School Reunions. If you dream it, we can make it happen at Bell Gate Farm.
- How far away are you from the nearest airport ?
- The closes airport is Lehigh Valley International Airport ( ABE ), its around 16 miles from Bell Gate Farm.